- Friendly game with a new brightly coloured rag.
- Tie up with other horses near arena, groom and pick up feet.
- Lead around the arena at a walk.
- Porcupine game on hind and forequarters.
- Longeing on a short (2 meter) line at the walk and a slow trot- she did this really really well and only turned to face me once!
- Tie up with other horses near arena.
- Shower (Starbuck's stepping slowly and controlledly off the shower platform these days!)
- Then I gave her a brand and linseed mix and some fresh alfalfa as a treat and we were done!
So we'll keep trying to plan more training sessions like this one in the future and see if it pays off, we'll keep you posted!