- Intermediate English riding techniques
- Some very low-key jumping
- Lots of trail riding experience
- Basic Dressage training
- Getting tacked up with bridle, saddlepad, saddle and leg protectors.
- Sacking out with a plastic bag, tarp, umbrella and brightly colored rag.
- We can play the Friendly Game all over her body with a lariat, crop, my hands, plastic bag, etc...
- She also loves to be showered and groomed.
- Lifting and picking out all four hooves.
- Having hooves trimmed by a farrier.
- Staying at a safe distance when I'm bringing her food.
- Calmly leading over a tarp.
- Halter training.
- Standing tied.
- Ground tying for short periods.
- Changing gait on vocal cue from walk to trot to canter and back.
- Yielding hind and forequarters to direct and indirect pressure.
- Sidepassing to direct pressure.
- Backing up both with direct feel and by wagging my finger and saying "back".
- Lateral flexion of the neck from halter / bit pressure.
- Lowering head on cue from direct pressure to the poll.
- Being mounted and dismounted from both sides.
- Standing still before, during and after being mounted.
- Walking forward to leg pressure.
- "Steering" to the right and left from bit pressure.
- Flexing her head without moving her feet.