Saturday, December 17, 2011

'Tis The Season

That is, 'tis the season to feel guilty about not sending out Christmas Cards to my family and friends!  It's become a holiday tradition for me to plan to send out Christmas Cards and sometimes even buy the cards and the stamps (one year I got as far as actually writing on one or two of them), but never actually get them in the mail and this year is no different!  So I guess I'll have to beg my husband to drag out the camera, grab the not-so-jolly cats and pose in front of our cheesy Christmas tree, then e-mail the photo to everyone with our holiday wishes hoping that they'll assume that snail mail from Spain to the States is too prohibitively expensive to send.  Although this year we add an element of technical challenge to the endeavor: I somehow have to photoshop Starbuck in with us!  We'll see how it goes...

At any rate, for the upcoming years I've been scouring the web for the best horsey print-your-own greeting cards (also perfect for Facebook felicitations!).  Here you go:


Winter Holidays:




Valentines Day:

Birthday:






No comments: