- Be able to pick up and clean Starbuck's hooves without her pulling them away.
- Drive Starbuck forward from beside her without pressure on the halter.
- Train Starbuck to flex her head right and left with action from the bit.
- Make consistent 3 or 4s on at least half the report card.
- Have Starbuck's hooves trimmed by a farrier.
- Ride Starbuck for the first time!!!
- Make consistent 4 or 5s on at least half the report card.
- Be able to do a one-rein stop.
- Teach Starbuck leg aid cues to walk, trot and canter.
- Make consistent 4 or 5s on 3/4 of the report card.
- Take Starbuck on a two to three hour long trail ride.
- Ride calmly and correctly at a walk, trot and canter.
- Teach Starbuck to trailer load calmly and take her on her first short trip.
- Make consistent 4s and 5s on the entire report card.
- Be able to take Starbuck on all day trail rides.
- Make small jumps and do basic dressage work.
- Take Starbuck on the Camino de Santiago or to Gredos for a five day trip.
- Ride Starbuck in some kind of show.