- Intermediate English riding techniques
- Some very low-key jumping
- Lots of trail riding experience
- Basic Dressage training
- Halter training.
- Standing tied.
- Backing up.
- Being touched on any part of her body.
- Staying at a safe distance when I'm bringing her food.
- She also loves to be showered and groomed.
What we're working on now:
- Doing all of the above calmly in different places and with different distractions.
- Lungeing in a controlled way at a walk and trot.
- Giving her hooves so that they can be trimmed (she's currently unshod and I plan to keep her that way until I start riding her).
- Not running into / over me or rearing when she spooks ;-)